The Longgggg Overdue Cake ......

>> Friday, March 12, 2010

This cake has a history with me. It is one of the very first cakes my friend, Sahila and I ever came across when I first decided to join the cake decorating world.(That's more than ten years ago) Its simple yet beautiful. I have aways told myself ...must make that cake... must make that cake.. but well....... you know....


Anyway, one fine day, Sahila said this ," Remember, the hat cake we saw years back. I want to try and make it for my nephew's upcoming wedding (as a gift to his bride)." And I said,' Go ahead. Its about time one of us made that cake." And so weeks passed by ... again as in yesteryears....



Then three weeks before her nephew's wedding, she called me and asked the million-dollar question :- "Ainee, can you do the cake for me?' Well, to cut a long story short, I agreed and made the cake.



So here it is......


Feedback was :- Some found it beautiful for its simplicity; others thought it was too simple.... Well.. you just can't please everyone, can you? But the important thing is, my customer was happy.... so Im happy.


4 comments:

Ain March 22, 2010 at 11:30 PM  

kak Aine, cantik bunga tu:)

StampinSher March 26, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

I think the hat cake is beautiful and it pleases me! Fantastic job!

Neena April 14, 2010 at 8:36 PM  

Biasanya kek deco dgn bunga ros byk saya tengok, yours is so beautiful & make my heart melts...Simple but nice..

Minn May 27, 2010 at 7:00 PM  

This is amazingly beautiful! I must say..it's rather an excellent workmanship than just a simple nice looking cake. Simplicity concept catches creative mind better..:-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

Business Affiliate ProgramsOffersPersonalsAdvertisingShopping

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP